Effective May 22, 2021 the biweekly student payroll schedule will be changing in an effort to maximize payroll task efficiencies across campus. This change includes hourly paid students and Graduate Assistantship payments. This transition aligns the student and non-exempt staff payroll dates. Details of the change will be as follows:
• Issued May 28, 2021 for the pay period of May 8 – May 21
• Kronos timecards due to Payroll by 11:00 am May 24.
• This is the final pay on the current pay schedule.
ST-12: Transition Pay:
• Issued June 4, 2021 for the one week pay period of May 22 – May 28
• Payment is for one week only. Graduate Assistants will receive regular stipend payment.
• Kronos timecards will reflect one week.
• Kronos timecards due to Payroll by 4:30 p.m. May 28th due to the Memorial Day holiday.
• Issued June 18, 2021 for the pay period of May 29 – June 11
• First full two week pay period on new schedule.
• Kronos timecards due to Payroll by 11:00 am June 14.
New pay calendars can be downloaded from the Payroll Office website through the Pay Dates button.