Think you may need an accommodation? Contact the ARO!

Students who qualify for an academic or residential accommodation because of a medical, psychological, physical, or neurological difference are encouraged to meet with the Accessibility Resource Office about what accommodations might be best for them. After meeting with Ms. Oyibo, you will be required to submit an intake form and medical documentation or a recent IEP in order to receive accommodation. If you’re not sure if you qualify, just drop us an email – we’re happy to talk with you. The office, located on the lower floor of Normal Hall, can be reached at 812-237-2700, or by email at

  • Sponsoring Unit
    Accessibility Resource Office