As a part of the JED Campus Program, the Division of Student Affairs is offering up to nine faculty/staff an opportunity to obtain a professional certification in College Student Wellbeing, Trauma, & Resilience.
This one-year cohort includes access to a 20-hour self-paced course through the Florida State University’s Center for Professional Development. Through evidence-based readings, case scenarios, multi-media materials, assignments, quizzes and discussions, cohort participants will enhance their understanding of the causes and consequences of trauma, as well as strategies to enhance resilience for students.
• Complete the online certification by August 1, 2023
• Join the JED Campus Program Task Force
• Attend 1-3 cohort meetings each semester
• Develop, implement, and evaluate one program/strategy/activity based on curriculum content to present at a JED Campus Task Force meeting
• Remain engaged with the cohort for one academic year (2023-2024)
If you are interested in participating, click here or use the following link: https://bit.ly/FSCohort
Application Deadline: Friday, April 28, 2023