Student Organizations Certificate of Insurance: Did You Know?

Indiana State University requires all student organizations to provide a Certificate of Insurance while living on ISU’s campus and for specific events held on campus. The Certificate of Insurance must be provided and reviewed by the Office of Risk Management to ensure all requirements are met. To provide a COI for review, please email them to

For additional information, please visit the following websites:

Office of Risk Management

Safety and Risk Management

  • Sponsoring Unit
    Risk Management