Student Employment Programs will host its annual Supervisor & ATS Training sessions virtually. Training will cover the following topics:
• Overview of Career Center and Student Employment services
• ATS Hiring Proposal Process for Student Employees
• Review of Payroll processes and Kronos
• Various tips on how to effectively manage student employees
• Reminders for the upcoming academic year
The training will be pre-recorded and sent out to supervisors who request it. Please fill out this form to request the training:
The training session will be sent out via email the week of July 27. Please reach out to Brianne Karazsia or Sarah Neeley with questions.