- Never leave computers logged on and unattended, as this makes data you have access to available to others.
- Log off at the end of each session or Lock your computer with access control software (i.e., screen saver with password) during unattended use.
- Store and share data according to the data classifications described in the Indiana State University Data Storage Standards Policy Matrix.
- Personal devices should never be used to store university Internal, restricted, or highly restricted data.
- Personal devices should never be used for the administration of systems storing or transmitting university Internal, restricted, or highly restricted data.
- ISU Staff and Faculty should understand individual roles and responsibilities required to meet regulatory compliance requirements when generating, storing, using, sharing, and managing regulated data.
For more information, click on https://indstate.teamdynamix.com/TDNext/Home/Desktop/Default.aspx