Dear ISU Staff Members,
The Indiana State University Staff Council is seeking nominations for staff members to fill an open seat as a representative for the remainder of 2021-2024 term. This term is a commitment through May 31, 2024 with responsibilities that include participation in monthly general council meetings, standing committee meetings, and related council business. Bylaws detailing responsibilities and council procedures can be found on the ISU Staff Council website.
Eligible persons include all ISU non-exempt, non-exempt professional, and exempt Staff who have successfully completed their initial introductory period (90 days) with the exception of:
• Exempt Staff who are members of the President’s Cabinet;
• Exempt Staff who report directly to a member of the President’s Cabinet;
• Exempt Staff who are represented by Faculty Senate; and
• Exempt Staff who are classified as Executives.
You may submit a self-nomination or nominate another eligible Staff member; details for nomination statements are included in the following form. Please use this form to submit nominations for the Staff Council 2021-2024 term: https://indstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8k2ENj03QlThl42
Nominations will be accepted until end of day Tuesday, October 12, 2021. A ballot with nominees and their nomination statements will be distributed for voting soon after. If you have any questions, please email:
• ISU Staff Council Elections Coordinator: Paulina Young, Paulina.Young@indstate.edu
• ISU Staff Council Chair: Morgan Leek, Morgan.Leek@indstate.edu