The Indiana State University Staff Council is seeking nominations for staff members to serve as representatives for the 2021-2024 term. There are 10 open positions. Each term is a 3-year commitment with responsibilities including participation in monthly general council meetings, standing committee meetings, and related council business. Bylaws detailing responsibilities and council procedures can be found on the ISU Staff Council website.
Eligible persons include all ISU non-exempt, non-exempt professional, and exempt Staff who have successfully completed their initial introductory period (90 days) with the exception of:
– Exempt Staff who are members of the President’s Cabinet;
– Exempt Staff who report directly to a member of the President’s Cabinet;
– Exempt Staff who are represented by Faculty Senate; and
– Exempt Staff who are classified as Executives.
You may submit a self-nomination or nominate another eligible staff member; details for nomination statements are included in the following form. Please use this form to submit nominations for the Staff Council 2021 to 2024 term: https://indstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0omF2Skx9sN5bIa
Nominations will be accepted until noon on Wednesday, February 24th. A ballot with nominees and their nomination statements will be distributed for voting soon after. If you have any questions, please email:
– ISU Staff Council Elections Coordinator: Katie Lugar, Katie.Lugar@indstate.edu
– ISU Staff Council Chair: Todd LaComba, Todd.LaComba@indstate.edu