The Indiana State University Staff Council is seeking nominations for staff members to serve as representatives for the 2022-2023 term. There are 2 open positions. Each term is a 1-year commitment with responsibilities that include participation in monthly general council meetings, standing committee meetings, and related council business. Bylaws (https://www.indstate.edu/services/staff-council/bylaws)
detailing responsibilities and council procedures can be found on the ISU Staff Council website (https://www.indstate.edu/services/staff-council).
Eligible persons include all ISU non-exempt, non-exempt professional, and exempt Staff who have successfully completed their initial introductory period (90 days) with the exception of:
• Exempt Staff who are members of the President’s Cabinet;
• Exempt Staff who report directly to a member of the President’s Cabinet;
• Exempt Staff who are represented by Faculty Senate; and
• Exempt Staff who are classified as Executives.
You may submit a self-nomination or nominate another eligible Staff member; details for nomination statements are included in the following form. Please use this form to submit nominations for the Staff Council 2022-2023 term: https://indstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8G4fJYEbvoz3URo
Nominations will be accepted until noon on Friday, April 22nd. A ballot with nominees and their nomination statements will be distributed for voting soon after. If you have any questions, please email:
• ISU Staff Council Secretary: Roxanne Torrence, Roxanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
• ISU Staff Council Chair: Morgan Leek, Morgan.Leek@indstate.edu