Residential Life is continuing to recruit student staff members for the 2021-2022 academic year. This student staff position is a unique opportunity to continue learning and growing in your personal leadership while you develop marketable skills for future endeavors. We know there are some amazing student leaders on our campus who would serve as great role models and mentors as a Resident Assistant.
Resident Assistant Tasks:
• Create a welcoming and inclusive community for all residents
• Support the departmental residential experience initiatives and plans
• Mediate conflicts and maintain building safety
• Participate in an on-call rotation for student support
• Maintain building operations by serving as Front Desk Staff (hourly pay)
• Be a full-time returning student with 28+ credits
• Maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Remain in good conduct standing with ISU and Residential Life
• Successfully complete SAHE 317 (2 credit course—enroll for Fall 2021)
• Receive a single room assignment
• Receive a staff meal plan
• Receive hourly pay for desk shifts (4-20 hours a week)
Visit your housing portal to apply today!