How To File An Incident Report

Damage to University-owned property, auto accidents involving University-owned vehicles, and faculty, staff, student, or non-employee injuries occurring on University-owned property may result in an insurance claim. Incidents of this kind should be reported promptly to Risk Management for review. Please submit your information here.

If a university employee is injured while performing work duties, please contact the Office of Human Resources to submit a worker’s compensation claim.

If an individual has experienced an incident of sexual misconduct, harassment, or discrimination please contact the Office of Equal Opportunity and Title IX or submit your information on a Policy 923 Non-Discrimination and Harassment Report Form.

If you have additional questions, please contact or 812-237-7946.

For additional safety and risk management information, please visit the following websites:

Office of Risk Management

Safety and Risk Management

  • Sponsoring Unit
    Office of Risk Management