Homecoming is a time of celebration. Indiana State University promotes responsible drinking, through its Designated Walker, Sober Ride, and alcohol education programs. Student Health Promotion is offering a free online alcohol education course for Indiana State University students.
Alcohol 101+ is a highly interactive web-based course that aims to educate students on the following topics:
- Bystander intervention skills
- Education on the consequences and dangers of binge drinking
- Blood alcohol content and standard drink education
- Alcohol’s impact on the developing brain
- Strategies for low-risk drinking