Free Firewood to ISU Faculty and Staff from the men of Pi Kappa Alpha.
Friday, November 18. 5 to 7 PM.
The men of Pi Kappa Alpha (PIKES) at Indiana State are offering free firewood to faculty and staff of Indiana State University. Over the course of the summer and fall, the chapter has been engaged in community service projects which involve clearing trees and brush from camps and outdoor recreation areas. We have salvaged the wood which was large enough for use as firewood, then cut, split, and dried it. It is being offered as follows:
• Faculty and staff must provide their own transportation for pickup. PIKES will provide members to load wood into your vehicle.
• Pickup will be from 5PM to 7PM on Friday, November 18 at the rear of the fraternity’s Education Center, 868 North 7th Street.
• Quantities will be limited to one load per university employee, while supplies last. Loads are approximately four feet by four feet by 16 inches (one-quarter of a cord).
• We estimate there are approximately 20 loads of firewood available. If there is firewood remaining at 7PM, employees may return for an additional load.
• Distribution is “first come, first served.” No reservations will be taken.