The Office of Multicultural Services and Programs invites you to review its offerings for the Fall 2020 semester. The calendar of events is available here: Calendar-of-events-fall-2020-as-of-9-2-2020.pdf
We accept presentation requests (virtual preferred) for this semester.
MSP Presentation Request form can be found at: http://indstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1M5uwhsqJ6TKwkd
We have four remarkable Graduate Assistants willing to partner with your department, office or within your classroom.
Our Graduate Assistants and SSZ Coordinator:
• Lilly Howard firstname.lastname@example.org Womens Resource Center
• Jade LeDocq email@example.com La Casita Student Resource Center
• Duaa Malibari firstname.lastname@example.org International Student Resource Center
• Aryn Long Suiter email@example.com LGBT+ Student Resource Center
• Breanna Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org Sycamore SafeZone Coordinator
The offerings we have a vary and include live performances, crafts with a social justice element, workshops, and more. The calendar of events can be found on the MSP website https://www.indstate.edu/student-affairs/msp.
We hope that you pre-register. All events are free and open to the public. Please share the information with others.
If you have specific questions about the events, feel free to contact Elonda Ervin, executive director of Multicultural Services and Programs, or the graduate students listed above.