DOOR DECORATING CONTEST
The theme for the door/office decorating contest is Sycamore Spirit. Decorate your door/office
and show your Sycamore Spirit. Please remember the following:
• To be eligible to win a prize, your door must be decorated before Friday, October 15.
• Do not damage the door or surrounding wall; please use acceptable adhesive materials.
Check with your building supervisor for the approved materials that can be used for the
• Decorations may not obstruct or prevent easy access to the office or prevent your daily
operations and you must still be able to serve our students, faculty, staff and guests.
• Participants may bring items from home to use as decorations; remember this activity is
all about being creative and having fun without incurring unnecessary expenses.
• Participants may register for the contest through Wednesday, October 13.
Decorated doors/offices will be evaluated on THREE criteria: visual impact, creativity, and
festiveness. Doors will be judged by a panel of 3-4 people and winners will be announced the
afternoon of Wednesday, October 20.
To register follow the link on the Staff Council website, www.indstate.edu/staffcouncil. If you
have any questions about the door decorating contest, please email ISU-StaffCouncil@indstate.edu.