Did You Know? Certificate of Insurance

Indiana State University requires a Certificate of Insurance regarding entertainers, performers, and events hosted by faculty, staff, and students. The Certificate of Insurance must be provided to the Office of Risk Management for review.

If your department needs a Certificate of Insurance, you may request one here.

For additional information, please visit the following websites:

Office of Risk Management

Safety and Risk Management

  • Sponsoring Unit
    Office of Risk Management