Certificate of Insurance: Did you know?

Indiana State University requires a Certificate of Insurance regarding entertainers, performers, and events hosted by faculty, staff, and students. The Certificate of Insurance must be provided to the Office of Risk Management for review.

If your department needs a Certificate of Insurance, you may request one here: Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management

For additional information, please visit the following websites:

Office of Risk Management (https://www.indstate.edu/risk-management)
Safety and Risk Management (https://www.indstate.edu/safety-risk-management)

  • Sponsoring Unit
    Risk Management