Applications for support of undergraduate research

The Center for Student Research and Creativity has funds available to support undergraduate research, including student wages. This does not include conference support.

The center is requesting all requests be submitted to the Center by Feb. 12.

Forms and instructions for submitting requests can be found at

Please direct questions to Tom Steiger,