Fall 2022 All Majors Job & Internship Career Fair
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
**1:30-3:30pm – Student Tours: a behind the scenes tour of the career fair with tips on how to make the most of the career fair experience.**
Hulman Center (enter through south entrance near Larry Bird statue)
The event is free to attend for students and alumni from all majors. While interacting and networking with representatives you will be able to learn more about specific organizations, discuss available opportunities, and learn about next steps in the application process.
Though the career fair is an excellent experience for those seeking jobs and internships, attending this career fair is also beneficial for building networking skills. You can build your networking skills, make contacts within your desired industry(s), and learn what skills you can develop to be more marketable.
Prepare early. Complete the following list to set yourself up for success:
– Regularly review attending organizations to plan out who you want to meet
– Update your résumé
– Schedule an appointment with a Career Center staff member on Handshake or stop by the Career Center for a 15-minute walk-in appointment Monday through Friday from 10am-12pm and 1-3pm (unscheduled appointments)
– Upload your résumé to Handshake and mark it as visible
– Visit our Career Fair Prep Toolbox for resources to help you prepare including information researching companies and developing your elevator pitch, among other topics
– Update your Handshake profile
– Visit the Clothing Closet in the Career Center for gently-used professional attire Monday through Friday between 8am-4pm
Bring your résumé, dress for success, and be prepared to network and learn more about job opportunities. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you on September 14, 2022 between 1-4pm in the Hulman Center.